MLF South Africa
With Bass Fishing Experience for MLF Members
We pride ourselves in our exclusivity which ensures our guests get full attention they deserve throughout their tour. Our exclusive tour packages include some "must-see" attractions and destinations in South Africa.
We offer three different packages to meet the individual's personal interests and allow the traveler to enjoy a stress-free holiday with all aspects of the trip taken care of.
· South Africa has a rich diversity of people and cultures and eleven official languages.
· Escorted tours are structured group tours, with an English speaking guide.
· Minimum two persons per tour sharing (maximum 8 per tour)
· Guests arrive on Sunday at Johannesburg International; depart the following Sunday.
· Extended tours are available
· Special Dietary Requirements. Surcharge per Halaal/ Kosher/ Vegetarian/ Gluten or Wheat free meals.
· Fishing is from boats
· Fishing tackle for black bass: Fishing tackle, rods, reels and lures will be provided, but if you would like to bring your own rods along,
we recommend maximum three rods per person (two piece rods if possible).
Please note: Some airlines have length restriction on fishing rods and fines are enforced for rod tubes exceeding their length restriction.
Reels will include spinning and low profile baitcasters.
· Gauteng and Mpumalanga are summer-rainfall areas with hot summers and cold winters with frost.
Hail is common during summer thunderstorms.
* All hotel accommodations – standard double-bed room
* All meals (breakfast, lunch, dinner)
* English speaking guides
* All sight-seeing attraction tickets
* Fishing equipment
Spring: September, October and November
Summer: December, January and February
Autumn: March, April and May
Winter: June, July and August
Enquiries: +2782.416.5524 or E-mail: email@example.com
Click here to view our different packages